- How can you give me a refund of 10% or 15% and tell me I’m still getting quality flowers?
- Do you just raise your prices so that it appears that you’re giving a discount?
- Can you explain the process to me very simply?
- Why do I have to wait 24 hours to “get money refunded back”, why don’t you just reduce the purchase price at checkout?
- How do you select the local florist?
- Do I have to tell friends to get a refund when I buy flowers?
- To receive the 15% refund, what ways can I tell my friends about you?
- Why do you want me to tell friends?
- Will you spam my friends?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to buy to get a refund?
- What is your service charge?
- Are my flowers shipped in a box?
- Where do you deliver flowers to?
- Can I order by phone and still get the 10% and 15% back?
- Who are you?
- Why are you giving 10% and 15% refunds on flowers?
- Is your process perfect?
- Can’t I just order from a local florist directly?
Flowers, as with many other items have a significant profit margin built in. Until now, nobody has shared that money with you. We receive rebates when we fulfill your order with local florists in our network that want your business – we are sharing this rebate with you.
Every florist in our network is required to give you the same quality flowers as if ordered directly through them. We select the best local florists to deliver your flowers from our network of over 15,000 FTD florists based on information from hundreds of thousands of past orders we’ve placed.
Yes, we can give you a refund of up to 15% off and still deliver high quality flowers from the best florists nationwide.
No, our flowers are very fairly priced. Our flowers are priced in the middle range of flower prices in our industry. For example, our price for a dozen roses is $69.95 which compares very well to a dozen roses at FTD and a dozen roses at Teleflora. Take a moment, compare our prices to any reputable, florist delivered flowers and you’ll see our prices are very fair. Please do not compare us to “boxed” flower delivery services, our flowers aren’t shipped in a box - our flowers are delivered by local florists, and the two should not be compared.
We have a picture for you at How It Works to explain the process. Browse our website and choose the flowers you want to send. Checkout and pay
the full price. You will get 10% of the purchase price of the flowers
refunded to your credit card.
We will ask you if you want to tell a few friends about us after your checkout. If you agree to tell a few friends about us by any one of the following:
1. Emailing three friends,
2. Sharing us on Facebook, or
3. Tweeting about us on Twitter,
your refund to your credit will be 15% instead of 10%. Your friends do not need to purchase anything for you to get the 15% refund, you just need to tell them about us.
We first bill you for the full amount at checkout and then apply the refund back to your
credit card to make sure that:
1. The Full Amount of Flowers Are Delivered,
2. We Receive Our Maximum Rebate.
1. The Full Amount of Flowers Are Delivered - Let's say we for example that your order was $100. We need to bill you $100 to make sure that $100 worth of flowers are delivered by the local florist. If we billed you $85, then only $85 worth of flowers would be delivered by the local florist.
2. We Receive Our Maximum Rebate - We receive our rebates based on your purchase price and then we share that rebate with you when we apply a refund back to your credit card. For a $100 order by you, if we put your order in as $85, we would only get rebates on $85 not $100.
To make sure the full amount of flowers are delivered for you, and to receive our maximum rebate, we need to bill you the full amount first and then refund money back to your credit card.
We select the best local florists from the FTD network which is a network of over 15,000 local florists.
We use information from hundreds of thousands of our past orders to find the best florist. Many of the florists we use have a proven track record of reliably delivering high quality flowers and keeping our customers satisfied for years. Anyone can choose a local florist, we use our experience and make it our business to choose the best local florist. It is not in your best interest, or ours, to use anything but the best local florist.
No, every purchase on our site will get at least a 10% refund. If you decide to tell friends after you checkout, then your refund will be 15%.
You can tell your friends about us by any one of
1. Emailing three friends
2. Sharing us on Facebook
3. Tweeting about us on Twitter.
Your refund will then be 15% instead of 10%. Your friends do not need to purchase anything for you to get the 15% refund, you just need to tell them about us.
We offer a good service and we’d like it to grow by you telling your friends about us.
No, we don’t spam anyone, including your friends.
No there is no minimum purchase amount, as long as you buy any item on our site, you will get a minimum of 10% of the purchase refunded back to your credit card and 15% if you decided to tell a few friends about us.
Our service charge is $12.99. It is the same or lower than most service charges in the industry. For example FTD is $14.99 and Teleflora is also $14.99.
Our service charge is charged once per order no matter how many items you buy.
No! Our flowers are fresh, florist arranged flowers and are NOT boxed flowers. When you buy from us, your flowers are hand delivered to your door by a delivery person from a local florist.
We deliver to the United States and Canada.
To get 10% and 15% back on your order, your order must be placed online as that is how our system is setup to track orders and place refunds. Our toll free number is available to answer questions and assist with Customer Service but not to take orders and place refunds.
The People’s Flower Network was created by Florist One LLC which has been delivering flowers online since 1999. We were one of the first online florists and we’ve delivered hundreds of thousands of flower orders under the brand names Flowers Across America and Florist One. We’re based in Wilmington, Delaware and we deliver across the United States and Canada through a network of over 15,000 local florists. More about us.
Because we think it makes good business sense. Our goal is to offer a great flower delivery service and be generous with you. By serving you well, we hope to have you as a loyal, repeat customer and that you are proud to tell your friends about us.
No, nothing is perfect but we have a great system in place to deliver high quality flowers and offer you a generous discount. Should a problem arise, we will resolve the problem and be very fair with you to make you satisfied.
You can order from a local florist directly and that is a good way to get great flowers. You will most likely not get 10% or 15% back on your purchase.
The People’s Flower Network allows you to get those same great flowers delivered by a local florist and also get up to 15% back on your purchase. We think you will also benefit from our 11 years of experience in picking only the best local florists.